This policy defines the conditions under which material may be returned to Bluewater Supply. By following this policy customer returns and credits can be issued in a timely and efficient manner minimizing the cost of handling them. This policy applies to orders within 60 days of shipment to the customer and is subject to change without notice due to manufacturers’ return policy changes.
- Please contact Bluewater Supply to request a return merchandise number. Do not send material back without obtaining an RM number first. Failure to get prior approval before sending material back to Bluewater Supply could result in material being returned to the customer and credit being denied or delayed.
- Items normally stocked by Bluewater Supply can be returned provided the material is:
- In the unmarked, original carton and in some cases with the factory seal unbroken
- A current series
- Unit has not had power applied or is damaged
- All manuals and installation instructions must be returned with product
- Non-stock items, items shipped direct from the manufacturer or large quantities will be subject to the manufactures terms and conditions for return of material. This may include a restocking charge, a testing fee plus freight.
- All material being returned is subject to a restocking charge upon inspection by Bluewater Supply. In addition to a restocking fee, a testing fee plus freight may be applied on some returned items.
- Bluewater Supply RM numbers are valid for 30 days. If the material has not been returned or ready for pick up by Bluewater Supply prior to 30 days after RM has been entered then RM will be canceled.
- Other than Bluewater Supply errors, customers are responsible for ensuring that material is returned to Bluewater Supply within this 30-day period.
- Issuance of an RM number and acceptance of returned material does not guarantee a credit, and credits should not be taken on account. Credit will be issued to the customer once material is deemed returnable to Bluewater Supply inventory or the manufacturer issues credit to Bluewater Supply.
- Contact Bluewater Supply for the return of defective or warranty products as these policies vary by manufacturer.
- All Sales are final on cut wire and cable, mixed or tinted paint, custom sheet goods, or any other material semi-custom material.